Monday 18 January 2010

Gold-Buckled Stilettos and Leather Suit Go Shopping

Well, I did promise that I would post a video of me out and about in my gorgeous RoSa High-Heel Buckle Court Shoes (a style so reminiscent of the golden era of the original stiletto - 1959-1962) and figure-hugging leather skirt suit. My weekly supermarket shop was made so much more exciting by the wearing of this outfit. I always enjoy the challenge of my long, ultra-pointy toes in everyday life and pushing a strong-willed supermarket trolley added a welcome extra dimension.

If you scroll to the bottom of this blog page, you will see I've added a Player for my Channel and you can watch the new video there. Can't be bothered? Oh alright, watch it here then :)
n.b. if you can that is - these videos uploaded with Blogger keep being "unavailable" - thanks Blogger :(