Tuesday 12 January 2010

New RoSa Shoes YouTube Channel

Well, I don't suppose I'll ever really get to the bottom of why my Sarah of RoSa channel was suspended. But I have now created a new channel in the name of RoSa Shoes - http://www.youtube.com/rosashoes to which I will over the next week or so add some of my existing videos, and hopefully very soon some new ones of me wearing, walking (or teetering) and generally enjoying my RoSa Shoes!

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking all the many viewers and subscribers for all the wonderful comments and support over the years. I do hope that many of you will be reading this, and will continue to subscribe and enjoy our efforts to showcase our lovely shoes. I will shortly be replacing the Video Gallery on the website, on which you will be able to see featured videos from my channel.