Sunday 15 August 2010

High Stiletto Platforms and Pointy Toes

Goodness me - I can't believe I've been so slow in updating my blog. I've never been prolific, I know, but four months? RoSa Shoes, on the other hand, have been far from slow in adding new styles to their collection of Platform and Pointed Stilettos this Summer, all exclusively available from their website.

First, in May, came two new pointed-toe variations on our High Stiletto Heel, a classic Slingback in smooth black leather



and (inspired by an original style from the early 1960's) an Open-Sided Court shoe with Mock Croc trim.
.

(Actually, they aren't strictly speaking new designs for us - in fact they were both part of our original, lower heeled collection. But even more gorgeous on the High Heel, I think you'll agree).

And August has seen the introduction of the 6-Buckle "Gladiator" High Stiletto Platform Sandal



If you were watching the website at the beginning of the month, you may have seen the announcement that these new Platforms were due in the next few days. I must apologise if you were waiting for them to arrive, as they took a little longer to get here from the shoemakers due to Italy's Autostrade truck restrictions in the month of August, but worth waiting for, eh?

And am I now forgiven for my blog-writing tardiness? After all, as one half of the RoSa Shoes design team, I have just given you some of the world's most spectacular shoes. Well, I've given you the pictures, at any rate. If you want a pair for yourself, you know what you must do...