Sunday 25 April 2010

A Stiletto Volcanic "Ashback" Offer too Good to Miss!

Last week, we were supposed to be in the South of Portugal for a few days' break, but thanks to an Icelandic Volcano spewing ash all over the European airspace, we were grounded here in the UK. I was planning to take my RoSa High Stiletto Patform Sandals and we had hoped for some good photo and filming opportunities. Me teetering along some palm tree lined boulevard with the brilliant blues of the sky and ocean as a backdrop. That sort of thing.

But would I let a mere volcano scupper my high-heeled fun? As it happens, we've had our fair share of blue skies this week at home and, although not warm enough to expose too much in the way of flesh, I felt the urge to visit the Seaside right here in Good Old Sussex by the Sea, and pose about a bit. Deciding I could just about cope with unstockinged feet and a little bit of bare leg, I wriggled my toes into the peep-toes of my Sandals, squeezed my bottom into my crop-leg jeans (but not necessarily in that order) and wobbled my way off to the beach.

We're quite pleased with the resulting pics and video - not quite Portugal, but pretty damn close. Apart from the pebbles.


We thought we'd let you share in our good fortune at having our holiday cancelled. For the two weeks following the date of this blog, anyone purchasing a pair of these beautiful Sandals (in Black Leather or Black Patent Leather) entering the word "ashback" into the Voucher Code box at the checkout stage, will receive 10% discount (or ashback, you see?) I must admit to having borrowed this little play on words from a well-known budget airline. Thought it was too good not to use!