Friday 2 October 2009

Sarah of RoSa Shoes in Art

If, like me, you can't draw for toffee (although I'd try very hard for a bottle of Bolly) - and even if you can, then you'll be impressed by the talents of the various artists who have been inspired to put pencil to paper by photos of me in my ultra-pointy-toed, ultra-thin stiletto-heeled RoSa Shoes. I'm completely honoured and humbled to have been the subject of drawings by top erotic cartoonist Chris of England (aka Chris Cartoons, and latterly as Chris Comix), the highly respected watercolourist David Poxon, Australian illustrator Eddy Crosby and last, but by no means least, my good friend Beth.

Yesterday I was sent the latest offering by Ed, which is a most appealing sketch inspired by the recent photos of me in my RoSa Black Patent High Stiletto Courts:

Good, isn't it? Slightly exaggerated in the upper body department, but hey! If you've got it, flaunt it! I can't help thinking that the figure-enhancing skirt may also have been partly responsible for drawing his attention. (No pun intended, honestly)..

I've decided that all the sketches deserve their own photo album, so today I've put them all in a new set in my Flickr gallery. Here's a link to the slideshow.

I'm getting greedy now - anyone else feel a scribble coming on?