Wednesday 5 August 2009

Suede and Patent Stiletto Boots

Following on from the success of the Black Leather High-Heel Knee Boots introduced into the RoSa Shoes range last Winter, I'm excited to tell you about the new Black Suede and Patent Leather combination. In fact, I'll go one better than that - I'll show it to you:(By the way, the photo enlarges if you click on it). So, for those of you who can't wait to get back into boots after the long, hot, sultry Summer (for those reading this in the UK, you'll know what I mean) - and for those of you who like your boots stilettoed, high-heeled and with long, long pointed toes (and points don't come any pointier than RoSa!) then you'll (like me) be zipping yourselves into these Black Beauties.

Oh, and if you've forgotten what they look like in Black Leather:
What? You've never seen them before? Shame on you.