Friday 6 November 2009

A Touch of Gold on Leather

I love the Autumn; it's my favourite of all the Seasons. I adore its smoky scents, and the gathering excitement as Christmas approaches. I relish the richness and warmth of the turning colours in the plant world as they dispel the gloom of the chill in the air and the darkening days.

So, yesterday, what better way to celebrate the arrival of the latest addition to the RoSa range (the High-Heel version of our classic stiletto Buckle Court Shoe) than wearing them for a late afternoon country walk?

As the sun was sinking in a sudden golden burst, I enjoyed the last of the light and made my stilettoed, pointy-toed way along the riverside path.

Clad in my leather suit to shield my body from the crisp Autumn air, I strolled leisurely along, the tightness of my skirt preventing me from striding out in an undesirably ungainly fashion.


You will have to take my word (and photographic evidence) for this, as we lost any opportunities for filming as the sun slipped away. But never fear, it won't be too long before my gold buckles and black leather are out and about again, and next time we will aim to capture the motion, too.